Speaker, New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education Webcast, "Insurance Law Summer Institute"
August 4, 2021 - August 5, 2021
The Second Annual Insurance Law Institute will focus on a detailed review of policy terms of General Liability, Property, Employment Practices and Cyber Risk policies as well as case law. Learn the ins and outs of coverage to best advise your clients. Each policy will be reviewed for coverages, exclusions, conditions, and typical endorsements. Find out how these policies interact or stand alone and why such coverages are necessary in today’s commercial world.
Day 1 will examine General Liability and Property polices. Day 2 will delve into Employment Practices and Cyber Risk policies.
Questions to be discussed include:
- What does an “occurrence” mean?
- When does an insurer have a duty to defend?
- What the expected or intended injury exclusion means?
- When do I have to give notice?
- What is business interruption?
- What about my COVID losses?
- Am I protected if I am sued for discrimination or harassment?
- Can I get coverage for social media risks?
- What if my business is hacked?
These topics and more will give you a comfort level to provide your clients with advice to help them confront exposure that arise from traditional claims and new emerging claims.
Register today for this 2-Day Institute, covering a multitude of aspects of insurance law.