Speaker, ILTACON 2019 Annual Educational Conference, "Building Blocks: Planning, Implementation, Administration (Office 365 Series, Session 1)," Orlando, FL
August 19, 2019 | 3:30 PM - August 19, 2019 | 5:00 PM EST
In the first of the three-part series, learn from your peers and business partners who have already done some of the heavy lifting to design, build and maintain their Office 365 house. What do you need to know to build a solid O365 foundation? What do you need to do to get ready to move in, and how will you maintain your O365 house?
- How is data stored and governed?
- Why should I (not?) implement click-to-run?
- Security: protecting your data, compliance, who should have access to do what?
- What training does my team need to understand and administer O365?
- What processes do I need to add or change to administer O365?
- What skills do I or my team need to implement and administer O365 successfully?
- What are the best resources (business partner or Microsoft?) to help me build O365?
- What you need to know to get started with 0365 and learning how to make the right decisions
- What you need to know to stay safe (security & compliance settings)
- IT staff – how do they get access to the stuff they need?
- Where your stuff is stored
- What my users need to have in order to use it
- Integration with other systems
- What else might be useful