Seven Gibbons Directors Listed in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
May 18, 2018
Gibbons P.C. is pleased to announce that seven firm attorneys have been listed in the 2018 edition of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers. Five firm directors were selected to the Super Lawyers publication, and two directors appear in Rising Stars.
The Super Lawyers selection process comprises hundreds of thousands of statewide or regional surveys supplemented by a comprehensive examination of each nominee’s background and experience, focusing on such criteria as verdicts and settlements, transactions, representative clients, honors and awards, educational background, and any other outstanding achievements.
The 2018 Super Lawyers list includes the following firm directors, with their respective areas of practice:
- William G. Frey, Construction Litigation
- Alan R. Gries, Personal Injury – Products: Defense
- Stephen J. Imbriglia, Class Action
- George J. Murphy, Personal Injury – Products: Defense
- Madeline M. Sherry, Civil Litigation: Defense
Gibbons attorneys appearing in Rising Stars this year are:
- Scott J. Etish, Business Litigation
- Stephen J. Finley, Jr., Personal Injury – Products: Defense
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
A description of the selection process methodology for the awards referenced is available at gibbonslaw.com/awards/.