Speaker, NJBIZ, "2022 NJBIZ Women in Business Panel Discussion"
December 14, 2022 | 1:00 PM - December 14, 2022 | 2:30 PM EST
Join our NJBIZ panel of experts who will answer questions from our readers and attendees on various topics on the subject of women in business including:
- How can employers address “the broken rung”?
- Looking beyond how companies can add women to leadership positions, how can they retain them?
- How do virtual work environments affect the progress of women in the workplace?
- How do/can ERGs or other company-affiliated groups support women?
- Tips for confronting adversity in the workplace and/or finding opportunity in it.
- How to set boundaries to keep balance between home and work life in a hybrid world.
- How can companies be more supportive of women in management positions?
- What resources (groups, programs, etc.) can you utilize to build your network?
- What financial resources are available specifically for women-led businesses or women entrepreneurs?
- What resources do you utilize to build confidence?
- And much more!