Speaker, New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, Environmental Law Forum 2022, "Site Investigation and Remediation: Working with Your Technical Consultants"
June 24, 2022 | 12:15 PM - June 24, 2022 | 1:45 PM EST
The Environmental Law Forum is back and better than ever with a new location, the ICONA in Diamond Beach! Make your plans now to go “down the shore” to learn, relax, and network with your environmental law colleagues-all in one weekend!
You will hear insightful discussions about:
- Site Remediation/PFAS/Practical Concerns
- Implementing the Environmental Justice Law
- NJ Protecting Against Climate Threats
- Development/Redevelopment and Warehouses
- Dirty Dirt Law and Fill Material Guidance for SRP Sites
- Litigation Update
- Demonstration and Explanation of NJDEP Mapping Tools
- Ethics surrounding Climate and Environmental Justice