Speaker, Lorman Education Services Webinar, "The ABC's of PPPs - A Primer on Public Private Contracts"
February 19, 2014 | 1:00 PM EST
Lisa Lombardo, Counsel to the Gibbons Business & Commercial Litigation, will host a webinar, “The ABC’s of PPPs – A Primer on Public Private Contracts,” presented by Lorman Education Services.
This live webinar will provide an introduction into new project structure, which has increased in use over the past several years from major infrastructure projects to smaller local projects. The following areas will be covered:
- Increasing the use of public private contracts;
- Types of projects for which public private contracts are used;
- Typical models for public private contracts;
- The advantages, disadvantages, and risks associated with project delivery models; and
- Structuring the agreements and the role of the different project participants.
For additional information or to register for this webinar, please click here.