Speaker, Gibbons Women's Initiative, "Make an Appointment for Your Financial Checkup," Newark, NJ
October 6, 2010 | 6:00 PM - October 6, 2010 | 9:00 PM EST
Rita M. Danylchuk, Counsel to the Corporate Department, will serve as a panelist at the Gibbons Women’s Initiative’s upcoming event, “Make an Appointment for Your Financial Checkup,” on Wednesday, October 6.
Have you checked your financial health lately? Are you saving enough for your retirement? Will you need to take care of elderly parents? Are you trying to decide which debts to pay off first?
Women are faced with financial challenges at every age, and stage, of their lives.
This program will help you:
- Determine what financial and legal documents you need
- Organize your financial information
- Choose a financial advisor who fits your needs
- Outline your financial goals and stick to them
- Prepare for the financially unexpected