Speaker, Gibbons P.C., "The Third Annual Employment & Labor Law Conference: Trade Secrets Law - Legal and Practical Considerations for Employers," East Hanover, NJ
February 12, 2014
On Wednesday, February 12, the Gibbons Employment & Labor Law Department will present the Third Annual Employment & Labor Law Conference, at The Hanover Marriott in East Hanover, NJ. This conference will give you the opportunity to hear from various Gibbons attorneys on timely topics that can affect your company. The speakers will address a range of topics and answer some important questions, such as:
- What are the employment law issues on the horizon, including at the Supreme Court, that may impact your workplace?
- How do you protect your company’s confidential information and trade secrets?
- How can you address the issue of bullying in the workplace?
- What new developments can you expect from the NLRB this year?
- How has the Affordable Care Act impacted your business and employee benefits?
Christine A. Amalfe, Chair of the Gibbons Employment & Labor Law Department, Mitchell Boyarsky, a Director in the Gibbons Employment & Labor Law Department, and Owen J. McKeon, a Director in the Gibbons Intellectual Property Department, will speak on the topic, “Trade Secrets Law — Legal and Practical Considerations for Employers.” This panel will cover a general understanding of trade secrets, the development of trade secrets law, the basics of trade secrets litigation, and best practices for employers to protect trade secrets and confidential and proprietary information.