Speaker, Gibbons P.C., "The Third Annual Employment & Labor Law Conference: Preparing for the Impact of the New NLRB," East Hanover, NJ
February 12, 2014
On Wednesday, February 12, the Gibbons Employment & Labor Law Group will present the Third Annual Employment & Labor Law Conference, at The Hanover Marriott in East Hanover, NJ. This conference will give you the opportunity to hear from various Gibbons attorneys on timely topics that can affect your company. the speakers will address a range of topics and answer some important questions, such as:
- What are the employment law issues on the horizon, including at the Supreme Court, that may impact your workplace?
- How do you protect your company’s confidential information and trade secrets?
- How can you address the issue of bullying in the workplace?
- What new developments can you expect from the NLRB this year?
- How has the Affordable Care Act impacted your business and employee benefits?
John C. Romeo, a Director in the Gibbons Employment & Labor Law Group, and Joseph F. Accardo, Jr., General Labor & Employment Counsel at PSEG Services Corporation, will provide a review of recent NLRB developments, including the board’s continued scrutiny of non-union employer policies and practices and a discussion on what to expect in 2014.