Speaker, Gibbons P.C., "The Third Annual Employment & Labor Law Conference: Navigating the Affordable Care Act Continues ...," East Hanover, NJ
February 12, 2014
On Wednesday, February 12, the Gibbons Employment & Labor Law Department will present the Third Annual Employment & Labor Law Conference, at The Hanover Marriott in East Hanover, NJ. This conference will give you the opportunity to hear from various Gibbons attorneys on timely topics that can affect your company. The speakers will address a range of topics and answer some important questions, such as:
- What are the employment law issues on the horizon, including at the Supreme Court, that may impact your workplace?
- How do you protect your company’s confidential information and trade secrets?
- How can you address the issue of bullying in the workplace?
- What new developments can you expect from the NLRB this year?
- How has the Affordable Care Act impacted your business and employee benefits?
Businesses are struggling to comply with requirements that continue to change. David N. Crapo, Counsel to the Gibbons Financial Creditors & Debtors Rights Department, and Joseph M. DiBella, Managing Director & Executive Vice President of Conner Strong & Buckelew, will deliver the keynote address, “Navigating the Affordable Care Act Continues …,” which will give you insight into what you need to know about the ACA for 2014.