Speaker, Gibbons P.C., "The Third Annual Employment & Labor Law Conference: Hot Topics in Employment & Labor Law - What to Watch for in 2014," East Hanover, NJ
February 12, 2014
On Wednesday, February 12, the Gibbons Employment & Labor Law Department will present the Third Annual Employment & Labor Law Conference, at The Hanover Marriott in East Hanover, NJ. This conference will give you the opportunity to hear from various Gibbons attorneys on timely topics that can affect your company. The speakers will address a range of topics and answer some important questions, such as:
- What are the employment law issues on the horizon, including at the Supreme Court, that may impact your workplace?
- How do you protect your company’s confidential information and trade secrets?
- How can you address the issue of bullying in the workplace?
- What new developments can you expect from the NLRB this year?
- How has the Affordable Care Act impacted your business and employee benefits?
Kristin D. Sostowski and Richard S. Zackin, Directors in the Gibbons Employment & Labor Law Department, will speak on the panel, “Hot Topics in Employment & Labor Law — What to Watch for in 2014.” The employment law landscape is constantly changing and impacting how human resources and legal professionals manage personnel matters. This panel will look at employment law issues from 2013, including recent legislation and court decisions, and discuss their impact on the workplace. In addition, the panel will address anticipated Supreme Court decisions to look for in 2014.