Speaker, Gibbons Institute of Law, Science & Technology, "USPTO Patent Post-Issuance Proceedings Under the America Invents Act: Considerations Impacting the Healthcare and Technology Sectors," Newark, NJ
May 6, 2014
On Tuesday, May 6, the Gibbons Institute of Law, Science & Technology will host, “USPTO Patent Post-Issuance Proceedings Under the America Invents Act: Considerations Impacting the Healthcare and Technology Sectors,” at 5:00 pm in the Metropolitan Room of the Newark Club. In-house patent counsel from Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, IBM, and Alcatel-Lucent are among the featured panelists.
- Lisa Samuels, Senior Corporate Counsel, Pfizer Inc., Patent Department
- Kimberly Prior, Senior Patent Counsel, Johnson & Johnson
- Ken Corsello, IP Law Site Counsel, IBM Corporation
- Carl Bilicska, Corporate Counsel, Alcatel-Lucent, Intellectual Property Department
- Thomas J. Bean, Director, Gibbons Intellectual Property Group
- Robert E. Rudnick, Director, Gibbons Intellectual Property Group
More than 18 months have passed since the first petitions for patent post-issuance proceedings were filed in the USPTO in September 2012. Featuring insights from representatives of IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer and others, this program will examine lessons learned over this time, with a special emphasis on emerging strategies and other considerations impacting the Healthcare and Technology Sectors.
The cost to attend this event is $30, which includes CLE credits (2.0 CLE credits are being offered for New Jersey and New York), reception, and parking. For additional information or to register, click here or contact Teresa Rizzo at firstname.lastname@example.org.