Speaker, Bloomberg BNA Webinar, "Cybersecurity in Securities Markets"
May 14, 2014
Mark S. Sidoti, Chair of the Gibbons E-Discovery Task Force, and Kevin G. Walsh, a Director in the Gibbons Business & Commercial Litigation Group, along with Timothy P. Ryan of Kroll Advisory Solutions Cyber Investigations, will speak at the upcoming Bloomberg BNA’s webinar, “Cybersecurity in Securities Markets,” on Wednesday, May 14.
This program will provide an in-depth understanding of cybersecurity requirements on a state and federal level. Topics of discussion include:
- The evolution of cybersecurity laws and regulations in the securities markets
- An analysis of Regulation S-P and its proposed amendments
- The identity theft Red Flags Rule
- State data security laws
- An extensive review of the requirements for comprehensive information security programs and data breach notification
- A detailed review of the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s new Cybersecurity Framework
- The SEC’s new OCIE Cybersecurity Initiative
The speakers will also review current software vulnerabilities, mobile app malware, BYOD problems, app store security, and other current vulnerability issues. Current civil, regulatory, and criminal actions in this area will also be analyzed, as well as relevant e-discovery issues.