Speaker, Association of the Bar of the City of New York, "Foreign & International Law in U.S. Courts: How to Locate Applicable Law & Prove Your Case"
January 12, 2010 | 12:30 PM - January 12, 2010 | 2:00 PM EST
Jeffrey L. Nagel, a Director in the Business & Commercial Litigation Department, will speak at the New York City Bar’s upcoming event, “RPost – A Practical Approach.” This panel will discuss how to protect your firm relating to e-mail and the exposure in most e-mail records management plans. They will also discuss how to lower your costs and minimize liability risk when disputes arise presenting a practical approach to protecting your organization.
Other topics of discussion include:
- The five most common pitfalls of e-mail records management initiatives
- The four components of your e-mail records to ensure admissibility into evidence
- Three tools that you can implement immediately at very little cost without any complexity
- Two simple retention policies that comply with e-discovery rules
- One approach to reduce storage and e-discovery costs and risks
For additional information, click here.