Planning Chair & Co-Lecturer, ALI-ABA Telephone Seminar/Audio Webcast, "Litigation Hold Letters - The Legal Duty to Identify & Preserve Electronic Data"
October 30, 2008 | 2:00 PM - October 30, 2008 | 3:00 PM EST
Mark S. Sidoti will serve as Planning Chair and Co-Lecturer at ALI-ABA’s Telephone Seminar/Audio Webcast on the topic of “Litigation Hold Letters – The Legal Duty to Identify & Preserve Electronic Data.”
Issues to be discussed include:
- Sanctions for Spoliation of Electronic Evidence
- The Methods of Preserving Electronic Evidence
- Use of Litigation Hold Letters
- Preserving Your Opponent’s Data
- Preserving Your Own Client’s Data
For more information or to register, please click here.