This attorney has been selected for the recognitions mentioned herein, which have been conferred by the corresponding publications and/or organizations noted. An overview of the award selection methodologies for these recognitions can be found at https://www.gibbonslaw.com/awards. Links to certain specific methodologies are embedded in individual entries. Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Mr. Federgreen provides advice in connection with a wide range of real estate transactions, presenting clients with strategic options to meet their business goals.
Areas of Focus
Real Estate Transactions
Mr. Federgreen has represented clients in real estate transactions, including:
- Commercial, industrial, retail, and ground leases for both landlords and tenants
- Acquisitions and sales of vacant land, vacant buildings, and occupied buildings, including office buildings, industrial buildings, retail centers, and lodging, as well as performing and non-performing debt instruments secured by real estate
- Joint ventures
- Mortgage financings for both lenders and borrowers
- Easements for both grantors and grantees
- Public-private partnerships, including “redevelopment agreements” on behalf of both designated redevelopers and governmental agencies
His clients include companies that deal in real estate every day; companies across all industry lines that deal only with a lease for their one location every five to seven years; and just about everything in between. Transactions, although primarily concentrated in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania, involve real estate all across the country.
Cornell Law School (J.D., cum laude)
Hofstra University (B.B.A., magna cum laude)
State of New York
United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
State of New Jersey
American College of Real Estate Lawyers
New Jersey State Bar Association
Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
Cornell Real Estate Council
Temple Emanu-El, Westfield, NJ
Trustee and Past President